Sunday, June 29, 2008

I’m my own worst enemy !WTF is wrong!

GIVEN UP.......linkin park

I've been addicted to this song lately..
lyrics... I guess this is why I'm addicted to this song recently !
guitar and bass....OMG I'd kill to play in that awesome way... It's A M A Z I N G
drum beat... well it's awesome just like the drummer :P





Waking in a sweat again
Another day’s been laid to waste
In my disgrace
Stuck in my head again
Feels like I’ll never leave this place
There’s no escape
I’m my own worst enemy

I’ve given up
I’m sick of living
Is there nothing you can say
Take this all away
I’m suffocating
Tell me what the fuck is
Wrong with me

I don’t know what to take
Thought I was focused but I’m scared
I’m not prepared
I hyperventilate
Looking for hope somehow somewhere
And no one cares

I’m my own worst enemy

......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well..
I love Linkin Park :)
It is really funny (not in the Ha Ha way).. that in the end after we blame everyone we realize that we are who to blame and we are our own enemy.
what you say we start that band we talked about ha :)
But the thing is I can't decide wither to be a guitarist of a drumer.. but defintley im the lead singer
ok we both know how to play guitar and drums so we play both in gigs.
looooooooool

Ill just go chick your other posts ;)

Jumana said...

hmmm I guess Ill be the bassist, you can be the guitarist if u want,it suits you more than the drums !
Ill get my sis to be the drummer she’s very good ... and for the lead singer if u know anyone good at "shouting" then lemme know :P